Big yellow door.

              BIG YELLOW DOOR!

FINALLY after a long craving! 
BIG YELLOW DOOR!! I went to BYD today as it is so much hyped and I had to, had to try it. 
I went to the Satyaniketan one which is just opposite the Venketeshwara college. 
The cafe is really small and compact, you wont get too much attracted by the interiors and stuff. 
the weird yellow door might catch your eye though!
So I went there at 4pm and LUCKILY got the seat at the first go, as they say, they have 1-2 hrs long waiting somedays. 
So I got the seat, we sat down, ordered a white sauce penne pasta (no photos, we were too hungry) and it was delicious, so creamy, perfect use of sauces, all those veggies. Just the way I like it. Then we ordered some veg. Baked nachos which were just as tasty as the pasta. Over flowing with cheese making it much more tastier plus all those jalapeƱos, olives etc. Making it a lot more delicious.
As a big foodie, and not yet being satisfied, we ordered a pizza "popoye's love" which I would say was just fine. The toppings were good. It was a normal crust pizza. I wont give it a 5/5. 
We ordered a virgin mojito and a green apple mojito to go with it. Both of them were really tasty and refreshing. 
The cafe is really pocket friendly. The cost will always be in your budget. 
All in all, I would say I'd go there again just to have its food. Nothing special except the food!! Rated- ★★★★☆(4/5)

Comments